2009/03/27

Apple Picking

i have no time to fix resolution problem with some pictures.
but some day i will, i guess...


影像021
Have i mentioned that apple is my favorite fruit??


影像006
everyone just wear this joey bag,ya really feel like a kagaroo,u put apples u picked in this bag. After it' full pour to a bin....a really really big bin

影像007
this is A bin (u earn $32 per bin before tax)

影像016
sometimes apple tree are twice higher than me (even 3 times i guess).
u have to climb a ladder

影像023
i've climbed to treetop!!!


and yes i did fall down from ladder 2 times.....
fuxxing crazy.....

I did recall that i couldn't remember childhood like fiction novel,movies do.
But i did say Cow-Beh.....in my mind or my mouth....i can't recall exactly....
hooo.....


影像015
grab an apple

0 comments: