2009/09/20

20090919-Unforgettable GROUP A

P1050359
(Fin,Grainne,Louis,Amanda,me,Lena,Sandra,Sophia,Katri,Vicky)

I said to Fin:I don't expect to get drunk in Fraser Island...
Fin: not with Irish!!!!!

hahahahahha i love u guys!!!


i just finish my first stop,Fraser Island, of long long journey

I'm so lucky to meet lots friendly people there.
4 irish(3g1b),3 swedish girls,1 german girl,1 england girl,and me.
Thank you all to make me such a great lovely lovely memory in Fraser Island.

I can't forget the last night the game we played.(what a great English Lesson 2)
and after we return the 4x4van, someone put on the theme music in A-team.that was so hilarious.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow~~~~~
My Fraser Island!!

Unknown said...

Fraser Island,Uluru are the best two tour,i've ever done before.